Friday, February 15, 2008

WOW!! DING DING!!!

Ok so when I started out with this blogging thing, I thot I needed to be all poetic and stuff... u know, finding words that rhymed together and all that..so i tried.. i really did.. lol.. but i think it sucked.. well maybe except the last 2 or 3 because they were straight from my heart and past experiences.. lol.. anyways i came across my friend's blog and after i read all 20 of the posts, i figured out why blogging was essential.. it definitely created an avenue for release.. you can say whatever is on your mind.. whatever's weighing you down.. you just get it out there and feel better.. so i decided to change my blogging style... from now on. strictly from the heart.. unedited and uncensored.. :-)

Here it goes!!! Wish me luck..

1 comment:

AJIKE said...

this is somewhat late..but i guess u might see it..anyhoo yes o, blogging is therapeutical...

so pull out ure feelings, don't hold back if u feel the need!