Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Work shenninigans... lol

one of our patients called jus now..
looking for a pescription for plan b rite..
so i tell her dat we cant give her a pescription for it cos its no longer a pescription drug
its an over the counter drug
so she starts screaming 'oh my God'
Oh my God
so im like is she ok... she asks me how much it is
and i said it was like 45 to 50 bucks
lol
She starts screaming even louder
Oh my God
Oh my God
so funny
steer clear from unprotected sex!!!! lol!!
trust me I KNOW!!!!
lol

ok like watthehellmen
like it seems like most of these students went on a smoking and drinking spree thruout the long weekend
and den woke up dis morning and forgot to showerr OR brush
as in GODDAMN!!!!
One just came in now..
errmmm can i make an appt?
sure u can
wots d matter
(mind u he looks like crap and smells like shit)
ermmm i think i have a cold..
and a bad headache (hmmm go figure... its a freaking hangover!!!)
lol
I smile and say.. sure u can have an appt.. how about at 2:30
more like how about a shower
and maybe the sound of a toothbrush hitting ur teeth!
lol
ok i need to stop
jeez!
LOL

1 comment:

AJIKE said...

Lol..u r a clown, like seriously!!!
i love ure blogging babes!

update more

am still reading up until the last one

so next!!!

LOL..AM I NOT JOBLESS!