Friday, February 15, 2008

Guys, Men, Dudes

Ok, so wots this thing about me only attracting guys that are either married, about to be married or alreay in relationships. Like seriously... is it written on my forhead that I am not trying to get married... EVER... lol.. ok take Mr A for example, he is in a 2 yr relationship, he claims that he loves his girlfriend but then he really loves me too.. im so this and i'm so that.. so will he leave his girlfriend.. errrr nah... he doesnt know if that's the right thing for him too do yet..as in how will the poor girl feel.. like BOO HOOOO.. who cares! do I want him to leave his girlfriend?? HELL FREAKING NO!! cos wot he is doing unto her with me so shall he do unto me with someone else.. my father paid alot of money for me to go to school oh!! i no be mugu!! lol Now here's Mr B... he has been dating his girlfriend for like a year now, mind you, Mr B is at the 'ripe' age for a marriage type of relationship.. so he's toasting me, being all nice and caring and all that... and never discusses his girlfriend.. always puts her in the shadows like she doesnt exist...OKKKK...Mr C... hmmmmm doesnt know if he's in a relationship or not... but there's a complication there... that involves a possible chick.. but we flirt and we seem to like each other..cool cool... but All these men coming at me at the same time oh!!! Mr D... well to be honest.. i dunno if Mr D has a girlfriend/wife and kids/ complicated chick story or sth... he says he's single... but I am so paranoid that i'm afraid he probably has a family stacked away somewhere and he's pretending.. as in how can only me.. 3 men with ties to other chicks!! God help me oh.. i love my independence but i want to marry too oh!!!!!

1 comment:

AJIKE said...

LOL...i feel u babes...all these 419 boys, lol at u saying pops paid a lot , u no be mugu!

joker!

You are very pretty thats y, they all in your bizz,
never mind, God would send the appointed man!!

ciao