Saturday, July 7, 2007

The first time.......

It feels strange....
I don't know if this is right....
If it is, then why does it feel so wrong....
This isn't how I dreamed it would be
This isn't where I dreamed it would be..
Is this a dream...or reality?
Is it okay for me to be silent?
I want to please....is this what it takes....
ouch...that hurt.....
is it supposed to?
why does my heart feel so heavy?
why do i feel so low?
why do i feel so betrayed?
say something please.....dont be so quiet....
I need you to say something...anything...
did I do good? Please say something..
now I feel used....and dirty.....
I should have willed harder.....maybe
just maybe...it wouldn't have happened...

1 comment:

AJIKE said...

everyone feels like this sometimes, confused and tad bit dissapointed but yeah i guess its all part of growing!!!

hey nice to meet u!